West End Distillery Hand Sanitizer – Personal 4oz
FDA/WHO-approved formula. Learn more
Alcohol Antiseptic 80%. Topical Solution. Hand Sanitizer; Non-sterile Solution. 4oz bottle
Alcohol 80% v/v
Hand sanitizer to help reduce bacteria that potentially can cause disease.
For use when soap and water are not available.
For external use only. Flammable. Keep away from heat or flame.
Do not use
- on children less than 2 months of age
- on open skin wounds
When using this product keep out of eyes, ears, and mouth. In case of contact with eyes, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or rash occurs. These may be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Place enough product on hands to cover skin. Rub hands together until dry.
- Supervise children under 6 years of age when using this product to avoid swallowing.
- Store between 15-30°C (59-86°F)
- Avoid freezing and excessive heat above 40°C (104°F)
- glycerin, hydrogen peroxide, purified water USP
FDA-mandated formula contents
- 80% ethanol
- 1.45% glycerin
- 0.125% Hydrogen peroxide