- Walk-ins are welcome at both the Ciderhouse and the Distillery, a mask is required inside at all times.
- Online ordering offers a hands-free payment option and a scheduled pickup time. We ask that you allow at least 15 minutes for your order to be filled after paying online. Please make a note on your order if you’d like curbside pick-up and we will coordinate that option with you via phone call.
- Delivery offers a contact-free option and is available within a 5-mile radius of our location in Athens. Deliveries are Wednesday evenings or Saturday afternoons.
- Delivery orders must be paid online.
- We will call or text you when we’ve delivered your order.
- You must be 21 to purchase alcohol.
Masks are required on our properties at all times.
CIDERHOUSE REGULAR HOURS:
Wednesday, Thursday, Friday: 4-8:00pm
Delivery is an option on Wednesday and Saturday, see “DELIVERY” below.
DISTILLERY REGULAR HOURS:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday: 10:00am-4:00pm, when in production**
Friday and Saturday Retail Shop: 12-4:00pm
**We are working in the distillery most Tues, Weds, and Thurs and will answer the doorbell if you need something (call to confirm if you’d like 740-590-5364)
Free with a $25 purchase, $5 fee for orders under $25
Orders placed by Wednesday at 1:00pm will be delivered Wednesday 5-7pm
Orders placed by 11:00am Saturday will be delivered Saturday 1-3pm
Bottles of spirits may be picked up at West End Distillery ONLY.
We are not permitted to deliver or sell spirits by the bottle at West End Ciderhouse.
We appreciate your support and your business as we all adapt to new ways to continue serving our customers!