- Patio seating will resume the first week of April and will be available on a first-come, first-served basis at this time. All city and state mask and spacing mandates are strictly followed and respectfully enforced. We thank you for your cooperation.
- See current on premise menu.There are plenty of made-to-order options available as well for both on-premise and carryout.
- We continue to offer carryout crowlers of cider and cocktails as wells as growlers of tapped ciders and guest beers.
- Online ordering offers a hands-free payment option and a scheduled pickup time. We ask that you allow at least 15 minutes for your order to be filled after paying online. Please make a note on your order if you’d like curbside pick-up and we will coordinate that option with you via phone call.
- Delivery offers a contact free option and is available within a 5 mile radius of our location in Athens. Deliveries are Wednesday evenings or Saturday afternoons.
- For Wednesday delivery between 5:00 and 7:00pm, place your order by 1:00pm Wednesday afternoon.
- For Saturday delivery between 1:00 and 3:00pm, place your order by 11:00am Saturday morning.
- Delivery orders must be paid online.
- We will call or text you when we’ve delivered your order.
- Delivery is free when you spend $20 or more. Orders under $20 will be charged a $5 fee.
- You must be 21 to purchase alcohol.
Masks are required on our properties at all times.
CIDERHOUSE REGULAR HOURS:
Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday: 4-8:00pm
Delivery is an option on Wednesday and Saturday, see “DELIVERY” below.
DISTILLERY REGULAR HOURS:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday: 12:00pm-4:00pm
Friday and Saturday Retail Shop: 12-7:00pm
Free with a $25 purchase, $5 fee for orders under $25
Orders placed by Wednesday at 1:00pm will be delivered Wednesday 5-7pm
Orders placed by 11:00am Saturday will be delivered Saturday 1-3pm
Welcome to the West End
At West End Ciderhouse, we specialize in naturally gluten-free, farmhouse style hard cider made from 100% Ohio grown apples. We also feature a full line of spirits from West End Distillery, our sister-company located just across the street. Try one of our famous craft cocktails, made the way it was meant to be: with fresh-squeezed juices, seasonal & local produce, our very own house-made bitters, syrups, and infusions, and a vast and distinctive collection of fine spirits from around the block & around the world!
Our mission at West End Distillery (formerly Fifth Element Spirits) is to use the finest, locally-sourced fruits, grains, roots, and herbs to produce top-shelf spirits that embody flavors and styles uniquely Appalachian. After a long renovation & permit process, we began production in 2019, a block or so from the West End Ciderhouse, right here in the westside neighborhood of Athens, Ohio. For tours and questions, please contact us.