- Walk-ins are welcome at both the Ciderhouse and the Distillery, mask is required inside at all times.
- Online ordering offers a hands-free payment option and a scheduled pickup time. We ask that you allow at least 15 minutes for your order to be filled after paying online. Please make a note on your order if you’d like curbside pick-up and we will coordinate that option with you via phone call.
- Delivery offers a contact free option and is available within a 5 mile radius of our location in Athens. Deliveries are Wednesday evenings or Saturday afternoons.
- For Wednesday delivery between 5:00 and 7:00pm, place your order by 1:00pm Wednesday afternoon.
- For Saturday delivery between 1:00 and 3:00pm, place your order by 11:00am Saturday morning.
- Delivery orders must be paid online.
- We will call or text you when we’ve delivered your order.
- Delivery is free when you spend $20 or more. Orders under $20 will be charged a $5 fee.
- You must be 21 to purchase alcohol.
Due to the recent rise in coronavirus cases in our area, we have voluntarily decided to close our inside seating and patios at the Ciderhouse and revert to our carryout and delivery only sales plan. We welcome walk-in customers. Our online ordering option offers contact-free payments and scheduled pickup or delivery of product from both the West End Ciderhouse and West End Distillery.
Masks are required on our properties at all times.
CIDERHOUSE REGULAR HOURS:
Wednesday, Thursday, Friday: 4-8:00pm
Delivery is an option on Wednesday and Saturday, see “DELIVERY” below.
DISTILLERY REGULAR HOURS:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday: 10:00am-4:00pm, when in production**
Friday and Saturday Retail Shop: 12-4:00pm
**We are working in the distillery most Tues, Weds, and Thurs and will answer the doorbell if you need something (call to confirm if you’d like 740-590-5364)
Free with a $25 purchase, $5 fee for orders under $25
Orders placed by Wednesday at 1:00pm will be delivered Wednesday 5-7pm
Orders placed by 11:00am Saturday will be delivered Saturday 1-3pm
Welcome to the West End
At West End Ciderhouse, we specialize in naturally gluten-free, farmhouse style hard cider made from 100% Ohio grown apples. We also feature a full line of spirits from West End Distillery, our sister-company located just across the street. Try one of our famous craft cocktails, made the way it was meant to be: with fresh-squeezed juices, seasonal & local produce, our very own house-made bitters, syrups, and infusions, and a vast and distinctive collection of fine spirits from around the block & around the world!
Our mission at West End Distillery (formerly Fifth Element Spirits) is to use the finest, locally-sourced fruits, grains, roots, and herbs to produce top-shelf spirits that embody flavors and styles uniquely Appalachian. After a long renovation & permit process, we began production in 2019, a block or so from the West End Ciderhouse, right here in the westside neighborhood of Athens, Ohio. For tours and questions, please contact us.